http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/denim-days-3-column

Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm Alive

Thoughts running around in my head!

I am alive. I just do not blog as much as I use too due to some factors that have changed in my life.

I no longer milk cows and am a secretary. I now teach school, and enjoy it immensely. I have taught 1 year and am planning on teaching this coming year.

Am I going to be able to get everything thought through and ready for the first day of school?

I can't wait to go home and get started!

I met some really grand people this summer, and reconnected with others. It would be fun to hang out with them again!

It's been almost 2 months since I seen my family for a whole week. Just my family. At our house. I want to hang out with them and laugh with them again! Yes, I have the best family around!!!!!! ;)

I should be studying but well, sometimes other things get in the way. And when you have studied constantly for the last 2 weeks, studying is getting old.... I start to think of my students. But then I think, they can go home with no homework. I have to study even in the evenings!!!

Well, I'm going to post some photo's of all the beautiful places and wonderful people I have met this summer!


Mt. Rushmore with my beautiful Sister! 


Random river in Wisconsin.


Some 2nd Cousins.


Gorgeous rainbow in Michigan.


Sunset in Michigan.


Amazing cousins in Wisconsin.


And yes, I hang out with these people! They are pretty amazing!

Verse to end on... " No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond that you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." I Corinthians 10:13 NKJV. God will bring you through your struggle! Cling to Him! Don't let go of Him!

I saw after I posted that I already used this verse once... But I'll just leave it! =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, great to see a post. I like to hear from relatives!
    Diane Histand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random river? in Wisconsin? Where're you from? So each and every one of the rivers in Wisconsin has its own personality and look and depth and width and job and area. It's not random, trust me. If you have ever canoed two or three of them as we have or fished in them or swam or swatted mosquitoes along or netted Red Horse (suckers), you would know what I mean. The St Croix river starts up here just north of us out of swamps in a little pool of water that starts moving as it gets wider and wider as it heads downriver. This river grows up very wide and becomes the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin for a while. Flows into the mighty Mississippi at some point as do all of our rivers, eventually. There's the Namekogen River or the Wild River that is much narrower and twisty and is canoed now-a-days a lot just for fun. The Indian's used it as a waterway. The Indian's used all the rivers for roadways and knew where the falls were and the rapids and what to do with them. A hundred years ago the rivers were log transporters in the spring. All of our wonderfully big trees went downriver to the mills. Not random rivers atall. Rich veins of history and lore. And then there's the hydro electric that keeps our lights on and our AC's churning. Just thought you ought to know this stuff Andrea. Loved your pictures. Specially the random river shot. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arla, for the correction. You are right all river's have their personality and history. I am from South Carolina, so I do not know the river's in WI's personalities. This particular river, I was informed came from a crik, not a creek mind you, a crik. I called it random because I did not know its name to give it it's proper identification! =)

      Delete
  3. I know, ours was the crik, too, according to my dad. our rivers this summer are running full. Makes for lovely pictures like yours here.

    ReplyDelete