http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/denim-days-3-column

Friday, July 12, 2013

Nicaragua....

Yes, I am in Nica land! I'm gonna post pics this time, cause I really don't feel like writing... =)


Monday, we climbed a volcano...
This is headed down to our picnic lunch spot...


 View from the top out over the valley....


At the top of Telica!!! 
Wish I could have got a good pic of the bottomless looking pit.
It was WAY down there...


Us girls that went...
Bethany, Amber, Me, Krista, and Marlese


Children came to play one day...
Wait they come almost everyday... 
This picture made me think of the song,
 "Can You Hear the Prayer of the Children"


Wednesday, Carmen, Amber and I went 
to a nice restaurant for Carmen's birthday..


My meal... The only thing I understood was Chicken Cordon Blue...
There was also a side of rice and salad...


Amber, Carmen, and I
Not very good.. but it's us.... =)


Here was our dessert after we got home...
Skillet cookie!!!! Wow! it was amazing!!! =)


Today we had Bible School at San Poncho.
This is children working on a craft...


Owen... He knew what was in that cooler... =)


Mary, Martha, and Lazurus


 Flying Dutchman


Puppet show of The Good Samaritan... 
Look close and you can see the puppets... =)

At Bible School today we had about 61 children and 30 parents so it was right around 90 people... It worked out great... They told us to plan on 80 children so it was great.. And tonight for supper we went out for tacos. =)

Well, I should sign off this long post... and to leave you with a verse. This verse was shared at SMBI during our week of training and I saw it again today, I just like it a lot.... =) "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." II Timothy 1:7 
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment