http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/denim-days-3-column

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Updating!!!

I was looking at my blog list to see all the updates that my friends have posted. I got done with that and started browsing my blog, and came to a realization that I don't have any updates on some of the stuff I was looking forward to that I had blogged about. So here goes.....


Here is some small pics of our valentine party for the parents... 
Credit for pics goes to Geneva Skrivseth...

It's a little picture but I hope you can get the point. =) It did go well, The one chocolate fondue fountain did quit on me, but I whizzed the crock pot out and that worked wonderful!!! 

Idaho was wonderful!! I had lots of fun catching up with family and friends out there! Yes, there was that dreaded snow some mornings. That's all it lasted... A morning... So I was happy about that!! =) I got home and Geneva asked me if I ever went out and played in it... To the which I told her no there was no one to play in it with. It was also to pretty to mess it up! =) I would love to upload all my Idaho pics (wait, maybe not you would get bored!!!) but since that would not be practical... =) Here are just a few...


Chairs in Grandma's front yard....


A pond down the road... Its was full of water fowl!!! 


Beautiful Mountains!!!


A quick peek at the snow....


Another peek...


Toria and Shaunti... I accidentally took this pic but thought it was cute!!!


Toria, Shaunti, and I...


Sam, me, and Kaitlyn... 
I love cousins!!! And I don't get enough of these!!

So there are a few of what I did... More recently I have got back into the rhythm of home life again I think... Working at the shop, and milking cows, then to run off to youth, church or whatever else is on the agenda.. Yes, my life stays busy!!! 

And a verse to end on.. I have been reading thru Revelation's in my devotions. It's very interesting, so I'm gonna leave you with this verse, Revelation 22:12 and 13, 12“Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”
Blessings, 
~andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment