http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/denim-days-3-column

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Weekend Between Terms

Our weekend was great! Friday afternoon we left the house for Heritage Bible School program. We stopped in at Richard B. Russel campground to get the key to the cabin we rented. Then we continued on to the program. It was a wonderful program, and I got to see lots of people that I haven't seen in a long time. One of the highlights (probably more for Ryan than for the rest of us, tho we did enjoy as well) was that Kendra surprised Ryan. So after Ryan and Gwynndon played their game of volleyball we headed back to the cabin. We arrived there around midnight and spent about the next 2 hours talking and goofing off.

The next day, we slowly resurrected from our beds and had a wonderful breakfast casserole. Slowly got around and left for Tallulah State Park. We had a wonderful time looking out over the gorge, hiking trails and yes the stairs to the swinging bridge.... Well, I wouldn't say they were the funnest thing I have done... But it was worth it!!! =)


                               Our Cabin.....


Down the gorge.....


Part of the staircase.....


Looking back up from where we came from.....



The Suspension bridge......


From one side to the other......


Wonder who this couple would be.... =)

I know these pics aren't very good quality... but my dear camera does the best it can... =) 

Sunday, we went back to HBS for church... Then left for home about 2:30. It was a wonderful weekend!!! =)

I know this is not very much writing but hopefully the pics tell the rest of the story...

Church Sunday night they discussed this verse, it's had me thinking since then so I will share it here... "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;" ~II Corinthians 10: 5

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog!!!!!!!!! It's lovely! -Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks frank.. yeah i just started... decided to try my hand at this!!! =)

    ReplyDelete